Targeting 10,000 pages viewed

By the end of last year, I hardly reached 2376 pages seen !!!

Since my holidays in Mauritania and a more agressive approach and marketing my blog site outside Blogger's world, I had 3139 pages seen more... with a peak reached in March with about 1170 views !

April just ending, I'm still looking at my stats, but April was not too bad where you spend some time on few posts as:
Mauritania sunset: more than 3 minutes average for 16 views
Mauritania sunrise: about 3 minutes average for 14 views

19 posts among 63 had an avegare length of stay of 1 minute at least...keep visiting like this, I appreciate !

7 posts are heading with at least 10 views as entrance pages, scoring 92 pages views (28% of total month), whereas they represent only 12 pages views as exit pages (14% of total month)
My home was an entrance page 177 times and an exit page only 26 times...

Thanks for all your visits

But,

Whereas I will soon start my web site (www.travelphotographies.eu), a bit delayed as I'm having problems with my HTML and CSS structure, I would try to explode my blog visits, and make my counter reach the prestigious number of 10,000 pages views;

I will continue to be aggressive, find new ideas, keep surprising you and make you come back as often you would like...

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts