Guangzhou airport

When I was waiting for a flight from Guangzhou to Kunming (capital city of the Yunnan province), I took some photographies as I was so impressed by this airport.

Sometimes, when you get used of flying across Europe or western world (USA included), when you arrive in a new airport, you don't feel anything special, you feel like home.. the same shops, the same food, the same habits.

Even if international airports offer the same services, I often notice airports in Africa or Asia are slightly different. This feeling is certainly due to our mind. We're surely think chinese or moroccan airports must be less attractive, because these countries are less wealthy than ours ?

In Guangzhou airport what impressed me much is the highness of ceiling, and the willing to offer a wide space for passengers. I think China wants to impress western world, to show they have the money to do bigger and better than us.

Here below some photographies:

big ads everywhere


litchis, longans, etc... fresh fruits of the region ready for sales



I never saw something like that before !





it looks so close to USA airports, don't you think ?




Comments

Popular Posts