Postcards from Paris

Today, I've shown to someone some of the pictures I took few days ago while I was in Paris with the Eos 33.
I bought this Eos on Ebay. It was my first time with it. I couldn't wait so much time, but I had to.

This person told me my pictures looked like old postcards because of the B&W format.

On that day, the weather was particularly weird. It was cloudy, but clouds level was not as high as usual, because I noticed I couldn't see the top of the Eiffel tower.

I saw it from the roof of the Beaubourg museum.




Then, I started walking until Place de la Concorde. Meanwhile, I shot sometimes to get new a new vision of Paris.

This art-deco building, now empty, is the Samaritaine.


Café Marly - Louvre
Les Tuileries





I don't always like my pictures, but I do like this one.

Comments

Popular Posts