Peru: Portraits - Mujeres de Peru

While I was traveling across Peru, I could not stop trying to take photographies of people I met: children, women and old people.

I like their faces, black hair, dark eyes, skin tanned by sun. And, they are such sweet people overall if you are speaking with them in Spanish.

I'm starting this topic with some young women who accepted to pose for me.


She was working for a tour operator, in a hotel-restaurant close to Nazca.


Milagros is working in a hotel in Nazca
(Casa Andina - we had to spend the night 2-3 times in these hotels, and I have to say I appreciated comfort and services in Casa Andina hotels)


She was working in a shop in Arequipa. She accepted to pose for a second photo with the inca hat.



Photo taken in Pisac market, after I was negotiating the price of an object.


She was working as a guide in Santa Catalina monastery, in Arequipa

Comments

Popular Posts