Travel Souvenirs ... Serie 1

I've decided to start a new serie, which will be completed slowly, as I will come back from my travels with something special

Today, here are below two souvenirs from my 1st trek in the Sahara, last year in Tunisia, as I'll be in a few days about to fly over Mauritania...

So, here are a mundane black stone, and a sand rose

The sand rose, that's not really a surprise but this so dark black stone, that was one for me...I didn't expect to find some extract of so black stone within the Sahara, as I never encountered a master block of the same color during my trek !!!

Anyway, for the sand rose, we were resting in a spot where you had just to lower yourself a bit and I could bring back with me 1 pound and more...

stop talking, here are the photographies made by my Canon Eos 350 D using the EFS 60 mm macro lens;





Comments

Popular Posts