A new hope


Good news are coming up soon

I've received by today a 40 Gigabyte digital photo bank hard disk;

This is going to help me to store my pictures and to transfer photographies taken in RAW or JPEG format from my 1Gb compact flash card to that storage when the compact flash card will be full.



I placed an order for a scanner, the Canon CanoScan 8400F.
It seems to be quite good for scanning films, color transparencies (diapositives in french...I didn't know that word). It owns the FARE technology (automatic film retouching technology ), and other interesting features like a 3200 x 6400dpi resolution,and a 48 bit colour depth ...

see here what Canon says about it click here

because I have so many pictures to be scanned, from Maui island (Hawaii), California, Greece ...

because I'm sure for those who don't like flowers, it will create a new hope

Comments

Popular Posts