Flower

I failed to keep on inserting new photographies every day, sorry..

But I've felt tired and got a flu since I'm back from my vacation

During this weekend, I've decided to shoot using the RAW features of my camera.
It seems to be really impressive. Books say it's like negatives, you can do every thing you want and the original picture is never modified...
Ok, but pictures size is not the same... 10 Mo for a photography, my PC is going to die before the end of the year if I don't react !!!

today, I went to a park, and shot (again) flowers... but I was not inspired by anything else today, sorry.
That's a RAW picture slightly modified with Photoshop Elements 3.0;
Maybe it's not a nice picture, maybe I should keep it as taken, I don't know; that's only a try...


Camera: Canon EOS 350D

Lens: EFS 60 mm USM

400 ISO, F9, 1/640 sec

Comments

Popular Posts