Countries visited

During the last 10 years, I have made most of my travels, and most of my photographies.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner to show you all the nice pictures I took with my former cameras.
My first real camera, a reflex, was a Pentax P30T, quite heavy and not autofocus at all. I was about 14, my dad offered it to me.
I took pictures when I went to Greece, cruising in the greek islands, and to Morocco.

My first severe shoots were made in California, where I spent about a year and a half. This long visit helped me to be that good in English... !!!
I was in San Francisco, I saw Lake Tahoe, New York city, overall Manhattan, Hawaiian's island Maui, also known as honeymooners' island, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Yosemite... and some other places in California

Since my californian experience, I've been to the Caribbean islands, France owned Guadeloupe & Martinique. I have some very nice pictures. These are really nice places where to go.
I took pictures with a new brand camera, Canon EOS 500 N... autofocus and lighter than the Pentax.

In Europe, I went to the UK, London mostly, once in Germany in Aachen (Aix la Chapelle in French), in Belgium, Luxembourg;

And lately, I was trekking in Tunisia, in the desert, walking 5 days in the south.

Since July, I bought a new camera, digital, Canon EOS 350-D, amazing !

I would pick up some (nice) pictures for you from USA, Tunisia, France, Guadeloupe, Martinique...

ciao

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pense à moi pour le scanner ! Tu es le bienvenu à la maison, pour une séance de reprographie. A+

Popular Posts