Year to Date Statistics: Top Pages


These statistics were updated with the new figures for the beginnning of 2007 and with some old statistics I've made before using my XITI analysis from October 2005 until February 2006.

Starting March 2006, the analysis is provided by 123stat.com

So far, my home page reaches 37% of your visits, and the "nouer uncheche (2)" 9.2%, which part is rising since November 2006 as I've resolved how to lead you successfully to this page (194 visits since the beginning of the year ... as good as within the 2006 year !)


Moreover, that's the only page which still is relevant since the post was published as your searches about "cheche" or taguelmust" or "turban" reach a total of 350 since March 2006.

I will publish regularly my stats but i still don't know how to do that in an esthetic way...

Comments

Popular Posts