Pastels & Flashs @ Publicis' Drugstore

Photographies taken at the Publicis' drugstore on the Champs-Elysées while waiting for a tea ... I noticed the colors were changing, so I took some pictures of different color combinations;

Maybe I should have thanked the guy in the foreground with his very red shirt ?

I hope you'll like them !


Apple green vs red vs turquoise


Vanilla vs red vs turquoise

orange vs red vs blue


red
vs red vs blue


Mauve vs red vs pink



I swear I didn't use Photoshop to get these interesting colors !

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! I believe you didnt use photoshop, I work at the publicis since november 2007 now, indeed the bar was like this, with changing colors, how nice ! Now it has changed, it looks like big relaxing spa, it's really cool ! thanks for having visited our store!

Eric

Popular Posts