A new photography as title: the Twin Towers in NY

I've decided to remove the french Provence picture which used as title for these last months, and show a new panorama, New York when I went over there in 1997.

I thnk I'm gonna change my main photography several times a year to refresh my blog.

I would like to come back to NY and see Ground Zero. Because I entered into the WTC, took the lift and saw the magnificient panorama we could have on the top !!!

The WTC was higher than the Empire State Building, however less gracious.

I was amazed how fast it was in that lift to climb until the 105 or more floor, I don't remember well, maybe some of you remember this figure better than me.
Inside the lift, you usually see the lift go from one floor to another floor, but in that one, I was seeing the lift go every 10 floors.
We were at almost the top, at the floor where this panoramic restaurant used to be, in almost 1 minute...

In France, I think the highest building, except the Eiffel tower, is the Montparnasse tour, around 50 floors... half the WTC and Empire State Building !!!

I used to have kept my ticket entry, but I wonder if I finally dropped out or not ?

cheers

Comments

Popular Posts