Mauritania, my next Sahara trek

Hello guys,

I'm running out of pictures lately, so I've decided to show you some stuff of my next vacation.


Just follow the links, courtesy of Lonely Planet





I'll see the ancient town of Chinguetti. Lonely Planet writes about it:

This sleepy date-palm oasis, once a splendid Saharan trading city, is the seventh holiest city of Islam and is situated at the edge of fat, rolling dunes that fill the horizon. It's Mauritania's biggest tourist destination, mainly because it's the most accessible of the desert towns, with the most to see, and a popular starting point for desert treks.


Follow the Terres d'Av link here if you wanna know a little bit, sorry but it's in french !!





ciao
back link: click here for Mauritania miles stones

Comments

Popular Posts