Autoportraits by Canon Ixus 55

kind of rare those pictures of me !!

these are the 1st photos I took with my new camera, Ixus 55, still from Canon.. I will eventually start a debate but in my opinion there are few brands which build good cameras:
overall Canon and Nikon, and a bit Olympus... the others ? nothing to mention, they don't even exist for me.. except Leica obviously !!! the major reference in 24 x 36 cameras...

what do you think of these photos?

that's not easy to shoot yourself like that... i don't like what my eyes are showing on the 1st one, and in the second one i look twisted...

if there are some of you who would accept to be photographied by me, that would be a pleasure, as I'm still looking at improving my skills at taking portraits !!




cheers

Comments

Popular Posts