Passy old streets (Paris)

There are remainings of old streets, still in Paris, like in Passy neighborhood.

For instance, Rue Berton between rue d'Ankara, avenue de Lamballe, avenue Marcel Proust and rue Raynouard, looks like being more in an old village street than walking through the Hausmann avenues...



Canon Eos 350 D, EFS 17-85mm, 17mm, f/11, 1/250 sec, 400 ISO

At this address, 24 rue de Berton, there is this house where Balzac used to live;

Canon Eos 350D, EFS 17-85mm, 17mm, f/11, 1/250 sec, 400 ISO


Canon Eos 350D, EFS 17-85mm, 17mm, f/8, 1/125 sec, 400 ISO

Comments

Durrow Gal! said…
Salut! I accidentally chanced upon your blog. J'adore vos photos! C'est trés bien! Je plains pour mon français pauvre. Je suis singapourien. C'est tout!
Shell said…
I too chanced upon your photo's, I am a journier myself although I haven't been to the exotic places you have traversed. I really liked to journey with you for a moment. Thanks
http://spaces.msn.com/members/shellssea/PersonalSpace.aspx
Feel free to comment on mine. Michelle

Popular Posts