Eyes wide open

Owning a wide angle lens is fabulous !

Photographying as amateur since several years, I noticed my normal lens was not enough to shoot some monuments because they were so huge to take them quite close... All these times I was dreaming of a wide angle lens...

With the Canon Eos 350D, this dream came true...with the EF-S 10-22 mm

Sometimes, because you're too close, you create strange curves, walls are not straight, etc.. deformation due to the closeness of subjects;

But, sometimes, you can create pictures with a new vision for seeing things... and it's really fun to modify a monument, building 's structure, like this one below of the Eiffel tower;

I was about at 5 meters far from the pillar, and I noticed the top of the tower looked very weird coz' of my wide angle lens.. so I decided to shoot !




this picture is only a try within Photoshop for using one of the effects featured... it's called "lueur diffuse", interesting don't you think ?

Comments

Popular Posts