China 2012: street hairdresser in Beijing

Before I went to China, I went to cut my hair and during the cutting, I was talking about my next trip to China to my hairdresser.
He told me he was collecting pictures of street hairdressing from all over the world. So, I promised him if I had the chance to see that scene, I would send him the picture.

After walking in the Tiantan park, we came back to the hotel, and I saw such a thing: a hairdresser in the street.
I was so surprised and not prepared at all (to take the photography), the guy and its client saw I was about to take a photo of them. I had to wait a bit, so that they forgot about my presence, to capture this moment.


After that day, I never saw again an hairdresser cutting hairs in the street. I was lucky that day.

Comments

Popular Posts