le MAP 2009

Le Monde à Paris: how to meet the world without moving from Paris


It was for me a great occasion to collect some information about countries and regions I would like to go, and talk with people of countries where i've already gone as well.

I talked (again) in spanish while it almost spent 2 years since the last time I spoke that language. I went to see the peruvian stand and talked a bit in spanish.

And, I collected documents from asian countries such as Thailand, Japan and China.

Some countries have brought many people and ideas to attract people to their stand, such as Thailand which offers constantly ladies hand crafting veggies and fruits, or small umbrellas, dancing with traditional suits, cooking thai food.



hand craft work






Morocco offers pastries and mint tea to taste under a wide tent


whereas some folks offer to buy any spices from all the world: that was great for smelling and viewing !

Comments

Popular Posts