Avenue de l'Observatoire

I'm not living in Paris, I'm just working here or visiting. Sometimes, when I walking around, I'm "discovering" things and places of Paris.

For instance, last week, I was close to the neighborhood of the observatory of Paris in the 14th district.
I've never been here before, whereas I've already gone to the Luxembourg gardens, which it's quite close, but it seems I never paid attention to go further.

I didn't bring a wide-angle lens, so the pictures can hardly show the building in one piece.

However, here below are some photos of the observatory. Here is a link for you if you wanna go there though public access is forbidden.



On an adjacent street, a religious building shows up


bordered with trees ans walk path


After crossing the street, passing in front of Port Royal RER station, and then walking through the small park, we finally arrive to the Luxembourg gardens, where young people were playing at football in front of its gate.

Comments

Popular Posts