My Project: Send a weekly newsletter


Hello guys

I'm still learning CSS to build an handsome newsletter, which would possibly look like that.

I'm currently working on the structure itself;
- how to place components ?
- how many pixels ?
- do i need a picture below or besides the main title ?
- and which one is the best one to illustrate my project ?
- what will i talk about? etc...


I'm sending to some of you an email where i try to write a bit about things related to the photographies i've just posted, both in french and english, or just french...

The current format of almost daily posts & emails is not satisfying

Recently, a pal was telling me, "
I understand why people do in their blog, but i do not understand what you're actually doing in yours".
My answer to that is quite simple. I started blogging like others, talking about my
life, the things I like, I dislike, some travels, etc...

Slowly, because i was fed up with typing daily stuff, and because I like looking at photographies, and i'm doing better at photography, I've started to show my pictures, macro flowers actually.

And, as you can see, there's almost only photos, very few texts where i express something. My best way to express something, feelings, envy, dreams, bizzare stuff is through photography.
And, that was actually a very good way to always try to make better, time after time, shoot after shoot, find perfection, while i'm not so good, like some professionnals who created as well their blogs within blogger... you can tell they're professionnal, and i'm only an amateur, just comparing their pictures and mine !!!

Because some people ask me some techniques about shooting a rainbow, or something else, or about looking at their website project...I've decided to go further, provide a full service through a newsletter which will be sent once a week, of things in straight connection with my blog, my photographies, and related domains: Internet tips, photography tips, and world blog news (if i succeed in convincing a good friend who is really good at that).

So... my project is started, and depending on how things evolve, maybe i'll stop using blogger because i'll run out of space the blogger host due to the too big size of my photographies... and go towards something bigger, a website ??

Actually, my blog is not really a blog, it just offers few maintenance, an easy way to insert pictures, few HTML techniques to own even if I wish to break my current template and build my own template using CSS technique !!!

I have a lot of ideas, and blogging gives me a lot of fun...

I wish you'll always have fun reading my posts, looking at my photographies

cheers

Comments

Encik Jay said…
Nice blog you have here and thanks for dropping by my blog last week. Actually, I'm still struggling to learn all about CSS. It seems to me that I dislike programming codes but I realized that I'm good at understanding how they work ;-p

I just started using CSSVista yesterday. It's an awesome software, my only wish is to have more time playing with it as I'm currently doing some other projects as well. However, sure I would be glad to help you out whenever I can.

Popular Posts