China 2007: Snapshots from Yunnan

All photographies below were taken through the window of the bus during the journey from Kunming to Dali.

They show how local people actually live. I don't believe Han tourists are making any stop in these villages during their bus trip.

The three pagodas of Dali are located at the foot of Yingle Peak of Cangshan Mountain at the northwest suburb of Dali Ancient City.
For more information about this site, please follow these links:
Yunnantrip.com
 TravelChinaGuide.com

One of the many ancient-looking portico in Yunnan

 Sometimes, electricity grid looks like hell. I only noticed today these woman and man on first floor looking for something outside on the street. That's kind of weird...
I actually took this picture because I enjoyed looking at pictorial art on houses.
 Waiting for a customer ?
This kind of 'car' is not only used in China, I saw some in Peru as well. And I believe other countries in Asia or South America are using them.
 Driving in Yunnan is scary sometimes !
 Women dressing with local costumes, and this is not for entertaining tourists. Or maybe that's the case. I have no idea.
Life in countryside.

Comments

Popular Posts