Other views of Po Lin monastery


 



Vista point on other islands















 Looking for some chopsticks or any souvenir from Ngong Ping village?

I have no idea if chinese culture is trying to copy american one, but from my point of view, there are so many similarity when you're visiting a some kind of touristic place: there is always a place where to buy all kind of stuff you don't care at all. I think it's a total waste of money.
So far so good, every where I went in China to visit an interesting place, there was always this kind of fake village, looking ancient or in the same architecture style, to make believe people stuff they sell are true hand-made objects...
However, I bought a pair of chopsticks but I knew I was surely paying them a little bit more expensive than if I was in a normal shop in Hong Kong.



Comments

Popular Posts