China 2012: Cultural gaps in Guangzhou

The below pictures were all taken in streets, and from my french point of view, I surely don't feel the same when I saw these slices of life.

I was quite amazed when I saw these white blouse doctors listening the chests of patients in whole street.
The last time i went to Guangzhou I never saw such a thing, while life had improved since 2007.



A street market with all kind of things to eat, veggies, fruits, snakes, and other animals we don't use to eat in western Europe...


While we were walking in a park, I noticed these games for children: kind of drawing on plaques. It's look like being very funny ! Never saw that in France !



 Still in that park, a game for children which consist in catching small red fishes with a landing net (and then to release them in the pool). I remember there was a small boy who got a perfect technique to catch them, because his bucket was fastly filled in.

Another thing that could look like weird for westerners: Chinese babies use to wear particular clothes that allow them to pee easily and almost everywhere. Look at the small boy on the right, you will notice something from his pants.


I didn't understand what was so interesting and nice to get a tour on this boat in this artifical canal.. The boat looks ancient and great, but the scenery wasn't really nice...



Comments

Popular Posts