Dauphin in Provence


Next week, I should be back to Paris after 8 months spent in Provence. Just before I come back, I wanted to enjoy a last time landscapes.
Hopefully, it didn't rain today, and sun made a short appearance today.

Yesterday, I saw a vista point on the road between La Bastide des Jourdans and Manosque where there is a good view on both South Alps and Mont Ventoux.

Then, I decided to go on the road to Apt where we can see them differently. At this time, I went to visit a bit St Michel l'Observatoire.

I couldn't approach observatory as it's surely closed on sundays. Then I left until I saw this specific landscape in direction to Dauphin, a village of Luberon.

This village is named in commemoration of elder son of king of France, when France had kings.

Unfortunately, I didn't choose the right road to see this rock closer. But, at least, I shot at the right time, when alps were colored with pink thanks to sunset.

Comments

Popular Posts