Paris: passages

I used to walk often in the neighborhood of Opera Garnier: boulevard Montmartre and its covered passages between streets.

When I was working boulevard Poissonnière, just in front of the Grand Rex cinema, I used to go often to walk in passage Jouffroy and passage des Panoramas.

The last time I went over there, I discovered there was a third passage: passage Verdeau, much less crowded than the others.
Obviously, the adjacent streets of passage Jouffroy and passage des Panoramas offer much more attraction to people for eating, shopping etc... and not so far, there's the musée Grevin... !

I like the light of passage Verdeau.

I found over there a bakery with interesting speciality... yummy !









Comments

Anonymous said…
Beaucoup de souvenirs du passage jouffroy. Merci pour ces belles photos.

Popular Posts